The 1802g add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 218,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3600 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by green powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 18” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
| Capacities || Amounts
||2,400 - 3,600 Sq. Ft.
||81,993 - 218,648
|Depth w/o blower
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8" flue collar
- 18" x 18" heat outlet
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long life
- Return air required
- Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replacable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: width: 18 1/2", depth: 36", height: 24 1/2"
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- UPC: 012685189994